Our showrooms are fully open, and back to normal business hours! We’ve procured all the necessary PPE (masks, etc.) & sanitizing supplies and trained our staff on the appropriate cleaning and distancing procedures that will enable us to service our customers while maintaining the health and safety of everyone involved. If you'd like to visit one of our showrooms, we're ready, and we’d love to see you!
We just ask that you agree to the following requirements before your visit:
- Make sure you're not showing ANY signs of sickness.
- Bring & wear a mask and use hand sanitizer during the entirety of your visit.
- Do your homework, so you can have a productive shopping excursion! Please take some time to browse our website before your visit, and feel free to call us with any preliminary questions. (The more we can get done in advance, the better!)
Full-Service Pickup Available Again
- Once again, we’re offering our free pickup service during most business hours. We load everything into your car for you! Our staff must always wear masks while loading.
Optional Curbside Contact-Free Pickups
- We’ll schedule a time for you to arrive at our store, and we’ll ask you to call us from your car shortly before you arrive.
- We’ll take your credit card payment over the phone and leave your furniture outside the door of our pickup area just before you arrive.
- You can load it up and drive away without any human contact.
Full-Service Delivery & Setup Available Again
- We set up everything exactly where you want in your home. Our staff must wear masks during the entirety of the delivery.
- We ask that you wear a mask and maintain social distancing while our staff is in your home.
Optional No Contact Drop-Off Deliveries
- We’ll schedule a 2 hour time window to drop off your furniture at your home and take final payment over the phone.
- We’ll unload your furniture outside the door of your choice or inside your garage.
- We’ll return to our delivery vehicle and give you time to inspect your furniture.
- When you’re satisfied, give us a sign or call us, and we’ll be on our way! You can take it from there.
George, Robert & Tim